Rates 2016 - 2017
Ocean View (2 pax)
Ocean View (4 pax)
04 Apr ´16
24 Aug ´16
25 Aug ´16
23 Oct ´16
24 Oct ´16
19 Dec ´16
20 Dec ´16
7 Jan ´17
8 Jan ´17
09 Apr '17
23 Apr '17
24 Apr '17
24 Aug '17
|ALL PRICES INCLUDE TAX.
Prices are per room per night in USD for double occupancy. (except for the Ocean View room (4 pax) For 3rd or 4th persons in rooms we will charge 40 USD p/p, per day.Children are considered extra person from 3 years of age.
Prices include air conditioning, breakfast and taxes.
- Prices are in US dollars and based on double occupancy per night. (except for the Ocean View room (4 pax)
- Prices include 16% tax.
- The hotel requires full payment prior to arrival, 50% upon booking and the remaining balance 20 days before arrival.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the rooms.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
- During Christmas holiday (December 20th - January 8th ), a minimum stay of 6 nights is required.
- During Easter season (April 9th - April 23rd ), a minimum stay of 4 nights is required.
- Children under the age of 18 are NOT allowed to stay in a room without an adult present.
- Upon paying the first deposit of 50% as confirmation of the reservation, the guest is acknowledging that they have read and accepted Hotel Casa las Tortugas cancellation policy.
How to book
Online: The simplest way to book at Casa las Tortugas is to click on the button BOOK ONLINE.
If you have any difficulty with booking online you can also book:
By mail: Send us an email at [email protected]
By telephone:+52 9848752129
How to pay
After booking with us we offer the following ways to pay your deposit and, therefore, complete your reservation.
- Charge to credit card, only VISA OR MASTER CARD.
As mentioned in the Hotel Policy, the TOTAL balance of your stay must be paid within 20 days before your arrival.
IMPORTANT: We recommend bringing cash, credit cards are accepted in the hotel but due to poor telephone and/or internet connection on the island, this service is quite often unavailable. Moreover, there is only one ATM machine on the Island, and it is frequently empty and/or out-of-order.
Why do we ask for the total cost to be paid before arrival?
In our many years’ experience, we have found that it is much more comfortable to make payments from back home rather than when checking in for the following reasons:
- Fast check-in: Following a long flight, a 2 hours car journey and a ferry crossing to arrive to our beautiful island, the only thing you’ll be thinking about when you get to the hotel is a refreshing cold drink and a long shower in your room. By paying in advance, you are receiving a priority boarding pass to paradise with a quick check-in and no delays.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that our reservation desk is open from 8am – 8pm (GMT/UTC – 6.00 hour). For checking after 8 pm, please speak to our personnel in the Hotel restaurant Mandarina.
- Reservation should be cancelled 20 days prior to the arrival date to avoid a penalty of 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
- Cancellations with arrival dates during Easter and/or Christmas (dates shown above) should be made 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid a penalty of 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
- No shows will be required to pay the full cost of the stay.
- In extreme cases of natural disaster, such as hurricanes, floods, tsunamis or earthquakes, we will refund 50% of the deposit.
- Refunds will be subject to a 50 US dollar administration fee.
The Hotel requires a period of 60 days after your cancelation in order to complete the refund.