rates 2014 - 2015
Ocean View ( 2 pax)
Ocean View ( 4 pax)
|TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
Prices are per room per night in USD for double occupancy. For 3rd or 4th person in the room we will charge 40 USD p/p.Children are considered extra person from 3 years of age.
Price includes A/C, breakfast and taxes.
- Prices are in US dollars and based on double occupancy per night.
- Prices include 16% tax.
- The hotel requires full payment prior to arrival, 50% upon booking and the remaining balance 20 days before arrival.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the rooms.
- During Easter holidays (March 23 until - April 6), a minimum stay of 4 nights is required.
- During Christmas holidays (15th December - 6th January 2014), a minimum stay of 6 nights is required.
- During Easter week, the Hotel doesn´t allowed kids under 16 years old
- Children under the age of 18 are NOT allowed to stay in a room without an adult present.
- Upon paying the first deposit of 50% as confirmation of the reservation, the guest is acknowledging that they have read and accepted the cancellation policy of Hotel Casa las Tortugas.
How to book
Online: The simplest way to book at Casa las Tortugas is to click on the button BOOK ONLINE.
If you have any difficulty with booking online you can also book:
By mail: Send us an email at email@example.com
By telephone:+52 9848752129
How to pay
After booking with us we offer the following ways to pay your deposit and, therefore, complete your reservation.
- Paypal account.
As mentioned in the Hotel Policy, the TOTAL balance of your stay must be paid within 20 days before your arrival.
IMPORTANT: We recommend you to bring cash, credit card is accepted in the hotel but due to poor telephone and/or internet connection on the island, this service is most of time unavailable. Moreover, while there are a number of ATM machines in Holbox, they are frequently empty and/or out-of-order.
Why do we ask for the total cost to be paid before arrival?
In our many years’ experience, we have found that it is much more comfortable to make payments back home rather than when checking in for the following reasons:
- Fast check-in: Following a long flight, a 2 hour car journey and a ferry crossing to arrive to our beautiful island, the only thing you’ll be thinking about when you arrive at the hotel is a refreshing cold drink and a long shower in your room. By paying in advance, you are receiving a priority boarding pass to paradise with a quick check-in and no delays.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that our reservation desk is open from 8am – 8pm (GMT/UTC – 6.00 hour). For checking after 8 pm, please contact the personal of our restaurant Mandarina
- Reservation should be cancelled 20 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 100% of reservation.
- Cancellations with arrival dates during Easter or Christmas (dates shown above) should be made 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid a penalty of 100% of reservation.
- For early departure (2 or more nights before check-out date), a penalty of 2 nights will be charged.
- No shows will be required to pay the full cost of the stay.
- In extreme cases of natural disaster, such as hurricanes, floods, tsunamis or earthquakes, we will refund 50% of the deposit.
- Refunds will be subject to a 50 US dollar administration fee.